Thursday, April 8, 2010

Round Two

Wow! Two years later, I'm back. I have wandered aimlessly through this thing called life. Searching, with great intent, for my purpose. Searching for my passion. Trying to make a dent in the corporate world, only to find out that the corporate world was denting me. It was changing my structure, damaging my interior. It was causing me to forget who I am and who's I am. It was causing me to chase after a dollar, instead of chasing after Him.

I have realized, over the past few weeks, that my life will never have meaning until I surrender. I have realized that my life will be useless if I don't submit. I have realized that I have to put my trust in God. I have realized that, no matter how much I run, I cannot escape the mandate that has been placed on my life.

Two years later, I'm back.